The Pumping Station PLC upgrade comprised of replacing the existing Texas Instruments PLC and remote I/O with a Siemens S7 system.
During the upgrade all 5 existing I/O racks were replaced by S7-300 remote I/O racks on a profibus network communicating to an S7-400 PLC.
The existing raingauge PLC was replaced by a further S7-300 remote I/O rack on the profibus network, which removed the current requirement of the SCADA PC to be running for the real-time level control based on current rainfall to operate.
- S5 to S7-400 PLCs
- Siemens WinCC SCADA
- ICA modifications
- Installation of SCADA PCs
Upgrade of 4 off S5 PLCs to S7-400 PLCs at WwTW. The Inlet Works PLC, SBCs PLC and Donkins Blowers PLCs were replaced. New OP270 local operator interfaces were installed, and the PLCs were incorporated onto the site H1 network.
Replacement of WwTW AFE SCADA with Siemens WinCC SCADAs. A total of 5 SCADA PCs were installed, 2 on-site and 3 at Blackpool and Fleetwood outstations, all able to communicate over a WAN via ISDN telephone lines to the on and off site PLCs.
We have carried out ICA modifications on various sites, including Bury, Kendal, Ellesmere Port, Bickerstaff and Worsley to in incorporate additional PLC signals and data for integration into the real-time data gathering system.
- Design and manufacture of new inverter control panels
- Works testing of inverter control panels
- Delivery to site, off-loading and final positioning
- Testing & commissioning
Upgrade of 2 off – Shunt pump starters to variable speed control.
Client: Paper Manufacturer
UK safety upgrade systems to comply with the new European machine safety directive.
New safety control and access system designed to meet the requirements of ISO13849.
Client: National Energy Company
- Design & build of PLC I/O stations
- SCADA system (RSView32)
To design and manufacture 4-off new PLC I/O stations and to upgrade the message display systems on the toxic and inert monitoring systems to a common SCADA system.
Client: Global Chemical Organisation
Value: £380k over a 3 month period
- Software/hardware design
- MCC manufacture
- Siemens G120 drives with profibus DP comms
- Siemens PLCs
- ET200 IO both safe and hazardous area
- HMIs and WINCC SCADA
- PLC marshalling sections
New rape seed plant for the processing and manufacture of edible oil and ethanol. Software/hardware design and manufacture of a large number of Form 2, Type 2 MCCs.
Client: International Aerospace Company
- Schematic diagrams, field wiring diagrams, and panel layout drawings on AutoCAD Electrical
- Design of the PLC Step 7 program and HMI application
The design and manufacture of one set of control panels for a solvent recovery system.
Client: Global Resources & Energy Organisation
- Manufacture of ESD/fire and gas control panels
- Manufacture of main instrumentation control panel
- Design and development of Siemens PLC & WinCC SCADA
- Full FAT with customised static and live test documentation
- Supply of life time quality records
New Fellside boiler project to enable steam to be exported to the Sellafield site.
- 01706 211416