W H Good Automation Ltd specialise in the bespoke design and manufacture of integrated process control systems across a broad spectrum of industries and applications.
We have built an excellent reputation for delivering successful and reliable projects for clients in all aspects of automation, utilising leading internationally recognised automation products.
Our quality engineered solutions are second to none in our field, offering high levels of quality and reliability whilst being cost-effective and accessible.
Our experience and reputation has attracted new clients from all around the world, in all types of industry, whose satisfaction means they come back to us time and time again.
Products & Services
We provide a full range of tailored products and services including:
- Initial project engineering
- Project specification
- Hardware and software design and development
- Low voltage assembly panel manufacture and test
- Site installation, commissioning and testing
- Project management
- Training and technical support
We are equally as comfortable developing large, bespoke, multi-PLC and SCADA based control systems as we are building modestly sized wall-mounted control panels.
Our team of engineering professionals has built up experience in a multitude of disciplines, including:
- Batch processing
- Power distribution
- Mechanical handling
- Process instrumentation
- ATEX Hazardous area, Zone 1 and Zone 2
- Functional Safety (IEC 61508 and IEC 61511)
- Machinery Safety (IEC/EN 62061 and ISO 13849)
- Pneumatic conveying
- Specialist machinery
- PLC systems
- Production monitoring and optimisation
- SCADA systems
- Environmental systems
- Drive systems
Industries Served for Process Control
Our skilled and experienced design engineers are familiar with specifications from industries involved in:
- 01706 211416