Control Panel Manufacture
Within our premises in Rossendale, Lancashire, we have fully equipped manufacturing facilities for design, production and testing of low voltage motor control centres, distribution boards and control panels. We specialise in control panel manufacture, these can be supplied as a stand-alone system or as part of a console, wall-mounted / floor-standing wardrobe enclosure or motor control centre (MCC).
Our Control Panel Manufacture Capabilities
Our control panel range includes:
- Fixed, withdrawable and mixed pattern motor control centre (MCC) designs available
- Various forms of intelligent motor control centre (IMCC); Ethernet, PROFINET, PROFIBUS
- Form 2, Form 3 and Form 4 type 1 to 7 to BS EN 61439-2 and UL508A standards
- Bespoke design and CAD drafting
- Design and build or build only of control panels
- Typically 25kA up to 100kA fault levels
- Containerised control panels
- Site commissioning
- In-line, back-to-back, ‘L’ and ‘U’ shape options
All of our control panels are designed, built and tested in accordance with our ISO9001 certified Quality Management System. Every control panel is verified against our internal test criteria, the applicable regulations and the associated design documentation / specification.
Industries Served for Control Panel Manufacture
Our skilled and experienced workforce is familiar with a wide range of industries and specifications having designed and built control panels for customers in:
Coupled with our systems integration and instrumentation capabilities, we can offer a one-stop solution to fulfil virtually any control system project requirement.
- 01706 211416