Our range of systems engineering services includes design and development of bespoke PLC, HMI and SCADA systems from initial functional design specification, through to software design, build, test and commissioning at site.
Systems Integration Products and Services
The fully integrated control systems we offer can be supplied as a stand-alone system or as part of a console, wall-mounted / floor-standing wardrobe enclosure or motor control centre.
Depending upon your requirements, we are also able to interface with existing and/or third-party site-based systems as well as offering upgrades or retro-fitting new technologies.
We can specify, design and build complete bespoke systems integration solutions across a broad range of platforms, however, our core experience is with:
- Rockwell (Allen-Bradley) – PLC5, SLC, ControlLogix, CompactLogix, MicroLogix, Micro-800
- Siemens – S5, S7-200, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, S7-1500, ET-200
- Mitsubishi – FX, Qn
- Omron – CX-ONE
- Including local and remote I/O architectures
- HMIs – Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi (Beijer), Red Lion
- SCADA – FTView, WinCC, InTouch, Citect
- Communications networks – Serial (RS232/485), Modbus TCP/RTU/ASCII, CC-Link, MelsecNet, PROFIBUS PA/DP, PROFINET, AS-i, HART, DF-1, Data Highway, DH+, DeviceNet, Controlnet, Ethernet TCP/IP
We have a vast experience of programming in all IEC 61131 languages as well as integration with script and higher level languages such as C/C#, VB, .Net, Java and many more.
We are able to interface with IT and database systems for archive and reporting functionality using OPC/ODBC as well as proprietary applications such as FT Historian and Simatic Process Historian.
We also have in-house experience and capability for:
- Siemens PCS7 and Rockwell PlantPAx DCS systems
- ATEX Hazardous area, Zones 1 and 2
- 21 CFR documentation
- Nuclear life time quality records
- Functional Safety (to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511)
- Machinery Safety (to IEC/EN 62061 and ISO 13849)
In addition to traditional discrete control, such as relay logic and simple PLC based systems, we offer a wide range of experience with intelligent control systems. A typical intelligent motor control system incorporates an intelligent MCC at its core. We are experienced with integration of a range of intelligent overload technologies:
- Rockwell E1+, E3, E3+, E300, E300+
- Siemens – Simocode, Simocode Pro V
- Eaton – C440
We are able to design and implement bespoke intelligent architectures based on Ethernet/IP, PROFINET and PROFIBUS. We can also integrate these systems with your SCADA, DCS or MES systems to provide live valuable information about your process. This data can also be captured and securely stored for future interrogation as part of your regulatory compliance or process optimisation plans.
Given the availability of system information on these platforms, we are also able to remotely monitor and report from them if required, including issuing email or SMS text messages to advise operational teams of changes in system status.
- 01706 211416